The admission process of Sushil International school starts every year in the month of January.
Standardized registration forms will be available at school reception as per instructions and orders of CBSE & the management.
• The filled forms should be deposited in the office of the school.
• The filled in application forms should contain the attested photocopies of the following documents.
• Birth certificate
• Parents I D proof
• 3 photographs of child
• 1 photo of each parent
• 1 photo of Adhar card (mandatory)
• For nursery admission the age limit is 3 years as on March 31st in the academic year in which child joins the school.
• For class-1 the age limit is 5 years as on 31st March.
• After deposition of form entrance exam will be taken for KG to VIIth classes.
• Further admission formalities will be done after declaration of entrance exam result.